Certified Professional Dog Trainer
Bernadette Pflug has been studying dog behavior and training dogs for more than 20 years.
Her philosophy is simple; improve the life of both family and dog. With training, your unruly pooch can be transformed into a loving and controllable family member. They’ll be happier because they are no longer getting into so much trouble all the time and they’re included more in regular family activities because they behave so well! Your family will be happier because the dog is no longer a source of frustration, but instead a source of enjoyment, comfort and love.
Her credentials include:
- Search & Rescue Trainer/ Handler for 10+ years
- Assisting Colorado law enforcement agencies with rescue missions around the state.
- CPDT(Certified Professional Dog Trainer) Requires more than 300 hours of teaching group classes, an extensive written test, and recommendations from vets, clients, and other trainers.
- Certified in the E-touch & Force Free Method ™
- Graduate of Martin Deeley’s International Schools For Dog Trainers
- Professional Member of the IACP(International Assoc. of Canine Professionals)
- AKC CGC Evaluator
- Regular contributor to Equus magazine with articles on dogs and horses.